Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Mad Men


Last night my roommate and I were browsing for stuff to watch on TV and we saw that the first season of Mad Men was available On Demand. We had heard good things about the show so we thought why not?

I have to say, I'm impressed. I really enjoy this show. I'm glad I just now started watching since the second season starts soon. I'm glad I have something to watch this summer since most of my favorite shows don't start back until Fall.

Also, there's Christina Hendricks who plays Joan Holloway. Remember how I went on that rant about how you don't see women with curves anymore?
Thank You, Christina Hendricks.

Add this guy to the list of admirers, Ms.Hendricks.

3 comments:

Aalap said...

OMG she's crazy hot....I've seen her in other stuff as well.

Queen of Awesome said...

That show makes me miss DDB.

I am not Star Jones said...

yeah you do
they are most black and latin women with curves like that.

lisa nicole carson
jennifer hudson
toccara
salma hayek

to name a few